Thursday, February 21, 2013

Truthloader Interview

Howdy, folks! I certainly hope that everyone is having a fantastic 2013 thus far; I know that I am!

I have been neglecting this blog a bit, but for good reason... I've been out in the field more in the last few months than in any other period of time during my nearly nine years of research. As such, I've gathered a tremendous amount of material to discuss in future articles, but for now, I'm staying busy and focused.

I did an interview recently for Truthloader about sasquatch research. This video was released in January, and has already "made the rounds" so to speak, but I thought I'd post here it on my blog for posterity.

Enjoy!


1 comment:

  1. Awesome....very professional interview...enjoyed it and thanks for posting!

    ReplyDelete