Thursday, August 23, 2012

New Interview with the Bigfoot Field Reporter

Howdy, folks...

I certainly hope it's been a great summer for everyone! My new headquarters in Columbia, South Carolina really lives up to the motto "Famously Hot"! I have seen more snakes within a mile from my house this summer than I have in the last two years combined!


Last night I was the guest on Sharon Lee and Rictor Riolo's Blogtalk Radio show "The Bigfoot Field Reporter". It was a fun interview, and one of the few interviews I've done with other bigfoot enthusiasts. I've done quite a few different Blogtalk shows; typically with paranormal investigators or reporters of esoterica. To get to speak with people who are well-versed in the subject made for a much more conversational and enjoyable experience.

You can listen to the interview HERE, or you can click play on the embedded player below. Thanks for listening, and enjoy what's left of the summer!

Listen to internet radio with sharonlee0827 on Blog Talk Radio

1 comment:

  1. Love what the BFRO is doing for public awareness. I wrote about my own encounter with bigfoot on my blog (UnearthlyBlogger.blogspot.com), but don't know if it is the kind of thing that the BFRO is interested in.

    ReplyDelete