Tuesday, June 19, 2012

June 2012 Update

All,

I apologize for the lack of posts, updates, etc. here. My computer crashed a few weeks ago, and I have been tediously responding to all emails and blog comments via my phone (which is much less fun than typing on a computer).

I just spent several nights in the field in Northeast Georgia with a few BFRO members, as well as a veteran researcher from Europe.

I will be posting that expedition report, as well as the complete Arkansas BFRO expedition report in the next few weeks.

I deployed the three Reconyx RC60 cameras at a location in Georgia, and investigated a fascinating series of incidents as well.

I'll do my best to complete all three reports and post them on the BFRO site and here as time permits, and as I get access to functional computers!

I hope to have mine repaired and running ASAP.

Best!
Matt

No comments:

Post a Comment