Wednesday, April 13, 2011

First Post

Thanks for visiting my new blog! After years of gathering data related to sasquatches, I have decided to create an outlet for the information, insights, and experiences that I have accumulated, and am still accumulating.

Here you'll find information related to things such as: specific reports that I have investigated, witnesses that I have interviewed or spent time with, field techniques that I have utilized, expeditions that I have attended and organized, and experiences that I have had.

I hope to also keep readers informed of the projects that I am currently developing or engaged in, like planning expeditions, investigating reports, on-going equipment experiments, etc.

Again, thanks for visiting, and please feel free to contact me with any questions, suggestions, or criticisms at mattpruittonline@gmail.com

Best,

MP

9 comments:

  1. It's about time you started addressing the masses! The few conversations I had with you told me that you are a sensible, intelligent speaker who is very convincing in his arguments. I think the public can benefit from you.

    Congratulations on the new blog, I'm sure it will be a huge success.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's about time. Your blog content is great, I like the way you think. Keep up the good work and I will keep checking in.
    Todd S.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Todd,

    I appreciate that! There is much more to come, I can promise you that. Thanks for visiting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Matt,, Great looking site and very informative! I will look forward to reading it regularly. Thanks for posting the great info. Trent,,Meridian, Id.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Trent,

    Thanks for reading the blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Matt,

    Thanks for including us in your email announcement.
    We look forward to following your research.
    Al Thound

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Matt,

    I'm very excited to start following your blog! I'm from upstate SC so we've probably wandered around in the same woods. I'm actually thinking about going on your GA expedition. I attended the SE expedition this year and will be going to the WA one as well in August. Looking forward to crossing paths with you one day :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aaron,

    Thanks for the kind words! We'd love to have you on the Georgia Expedition. I have spent some time in the field in South Carolina. I had rocks thrown at me from across a river, and one of the people with me had a very close approach. I'd love to make it back there!

    ReplyDelete